Access Control System Companies Dubai, UAE
Successful implementation and integration of a dynamic access control solution can require a highly specialized level of support. For complex projects, Al Yamin offers a depth of expertise, end-to-end project management and technical knowledge through its Professional Services team to help reduce risk and accelerate value for your business. As a renowned Access Control System company, our goal is to ensure that we provide a complete service that meets the specific and distinct requirements of our clients.
Companies can reduce investment in physical infrastructure, maintenance and software licensing costs by subscribing our cloud based solutions. Companies can subscribe to services hosted on shared infrastructure via Internet. Al Yamin' Cloud based biometric and surveillance solutions are easy to deploy, configure and use. Our solution offers advanced features at an affordable cost.
Due to the ever increasing demand for more specialized and sophisticated systems from various industries in UAE, Al Yamin, now specializes in providing turnkey security solutions for Access control systems, Intruder/Burglar alarm system, Finger print and proximity card based access control & time attendance system, perimeter protection systems, gate barriers and turnstile.
Intrusion Detection System
Protect your property with a variety of intruder alarms, surveillance equipment, sensors and controlled entry systems. Choose between audible alerts which sound a siren if triggered, or monitored systems which can send a message to your phone or contact the police. Al Yamin are delighted to offer a great range of burglar alarms systems from highly established brands including AVTECH, Honeywell, Pyronix, ADT, Pyronix, Bosch and many more.
Many newer security systems are capable of both hardwired and wireless. Hybrid Security Systems are compatible with both wireless and hard-wired alarm equipment, including door window sensors, motion detectors, keypads, smoke detectors and sirens.
- Door Sensor: Door sensors will trigger the alarm when the door is opened. These should be installed at every exterior door including the door to the garage.
- Window Sensor: Window sensors will trigger the alarm when the window is opened. Having a separate channel for each window will quickly use up all the available channels on your alarm panel
- Motion Detector: Motion detectors will trigger the alarm when they detect motion in their area of coverage. Motion detectors should be installed in every major room of the home and if necessary they should also protect the alarm panel
- Glass Break Sensor: A glass break sensor will trigger the alarm when it detects the noise or vibration of glass breaking. These are usually used by businesses on large plate glass windows.
- Horn/Siren: The siren makes the noise when the alarm is activated.
- Strobe Light: Mounting a strobe light outside the home/office is another way to alert neighbors that your alarm has been activated.