Al Yamin Services
A reliable phone system is integral to any business' operations no matter what your size. Having the right system in place ensures you can effectively manage your calls and communication flow at all hours of the day and night. Whether it's diverting to voicemail, voice to email, setting up conference calls, call accounting, call recording, virtual receptionist, music on hold, mobility or having simple call forwarding features, Al Yamin Systems can customise a solution to meet all your business needs today, and as you grow into the future.
When you choose Al Yamin Systems as your Telecommunication partner, you're taking control of your future and empowering your organization with expert team of telecom services, Office Telephone Systems, Hotel Phone Systems, Home Telephone Systems, Branch Office Connectivity, Phone System Installation, Annual Maintenance Contract, Telecom Consulting Services, GSM Gateways and more.
Al Yamin Systems has been providing professional Office Telephone Systems for businesses in and around Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Kamiah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain since 2005. We strive to give our clients Enterprise-level services and solutions at prices that work for small businesses. Time and experience has helped us develop best practices and work flow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep your focus on your business, not your technology.
Office Telephone SystemsBusiness / Office phone systems allow you to set up a communications system for your business quickly. There are many types of business phone systems that are right for different businesses, which include digital phones, virtual phones and traditional analog phone systems. While there is a diverse range of phone systems for small business, the best need to be easy to manage from any Internet-connected device and give you the ability to configure your lines as needed.
When choosing a Office phone you should mind following features:
- Number of available phone lines: Some systems only allow one line for you to switch between your personal and business phones, like virtual phones, while others provide you with multiple lines and extensions like VoIP and traditional phone lines.
- Pricing and total cost of ownership: We look at the start up costs, monthly service fees and any other associated costs that might be required to use the phone system
- Types of plans: We compared the different pricing tiers and structures to see which had the most value for the price in terms of calling minutes, texts and availability of international calling.
- PBX: A private branch exchange (PBX) is a system that lets you share phone numbers with multiple lines in the same office.
- Auto attendant: An automated system that greets callers and routes their call to different extensions.
- Softphone: An application that allows you to make calls from your computer or mobile phone.
- Voicemail to email/text: Voice messages are automatically transcribed to a readable text or email message.
- Ease of use: It’s fine if a service has a great price, but how easy is it to get started? How the customer is service and will it cost your business more time than money?Al Yamin Systems offers the right choice for telephony for every organization - whether it has less than 10 employees or thousands of employees, a start-up or already established, have a single office or multiple locations